Inside The Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrera
A comprehensive source book for the Study and Practice of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras You hold in your hands a revolution in consciousness; a manual for transcending all artificial notions of self and the universe we live in.
The Yoga Sutras is the classic text of Yoga theory and practice. It speaks with clarity and authority on the inner workings of consciousness, the purpose of the creation, and on suffering and the means to transcend it. It is a step-by-step manual for attaining the unshakable peace that is your True Identity. Inside the Yoga Sutras presents a clear, up-to-date perspective on these transformative teachings.
This comprehensive source book for the study and practice of The Yoga Sutras, includes:
- Down-to-earth hints for daily practice
- Commentary for each sutra
- Extensive cross referencing
- Sutras-by-Subject Index
- Section by section previews and reviews
- Study guide for teachers or students
- Word-for-Word Sutra Dictionary
- Continuous translation of all 196 sutras
- Sanskrit glossary highlighted by scriptural quotes
Paperback, 406 pages
About the author
Reverend Jaganath Carrera has shared the joy and wisdom of the Yoga Sutras with thousands of students for over three decades. A long-time disciple of Sri Swami Satchidananda, he has taught all facets of Yoga at universities, prisons, Yoga centers, and interfaith programs.